Juju 2.3.7 has been released
Chris Lee
2018-04-24 03:42:00 UTC
*Juju 2.3.7 has arrived. This is primarily a bug fix release. For the full
list of bugs, see the 2.3.7 milestone.
<https://launchpad.net/juju/+milestone/2.3.7>This is a critical fix for a
bug (1765722 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1765722>) in one of the
upgrade steps in 2.3.6. We have pulled 2.3.6 from availability to avoid
people running into this problem.## Critical bugs fixed - 1765722
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1765722> Upgrading to 2.3.6 can fail with
"dotted field is not valid for ..."## Enhancements - 1764267
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1764267> Initial support for bootstrapping
a Juju controller on Bionic (support for new mongodb and changing of
available archive packages). You must specifically request a Bionic
controller with `--bootstrap-series=bionic`. The 2.3 series will always
default to using a Xenial image for 2.3 controllers.If you were affected by
any of the bugs fixed in this release
<https://launchpad.net/juju/+milestone/2.3.7>, your feedback is
appreciated. Please contact the Juju team using the communication channels
specified in the feedback section.## Get Juju.The easiest way to get Juju
is using the snap package. sudo snap install juju --classic## Feedback
Appreciated!We encourage everyone to let us know how you're using Juju.
Send us amessage on Twitter using #jujucharms, join us at #juju on freenode
IRC, andsubscribe to the mailing list at ***@lists.ubuntu.com
<***@lists.ubuntu.com>.## More informationTo learn more about Juju please
visit https://jujucharms.com <https://jujucharms.com>.*