Juju 2.4-rc1 Released
Marco Ceppi
2018-06-07 15:38:14 UTC
Eagerly awaiting remote LXD clusters :)
Not yet. This enables bootstrapping on a clustered lxd that's also
localhost. It's a step toward making Juju aware of the clustering APIs but
does not yet enable the work of adding a remote lxd cloud. I showed this in
last week's Juju show.

*A new development release of Juju is here, 2.4-rc1.## New and Improved
- LXD functionality has been updated to support version 3 of LXD. Better
support exists for LXD installed as a Snap, defaulting to Snap-installed
LXD by default if it is present. Initial support for LXD clustering is
available under constrained conditions:*
Does this mean that I can bootstrap a remote LXD cluster now?